Boston-based investment manager Eaton Vance Corp has selected CDO Director and CDO Scheduler management tools for its synthetic CDO business.
The tools enable users to manage their synthetic CDO portfolios. One key advantage is that the system monitors investments as markets are moving and assesses any impact immediately rather than relying on monthly reporting.
“Investors know that spreadsheets and manual processes carry greater risk; we provide the infrastructure to minimise this risk and help
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules