The Tripartite Authorities – the Financial Services Authority (FSA), HM Treasury and the Bank of England – have published the findings in their Feedback statement on the resilience benchmarking project discussion paper.
Disclosures contained in the document reveal a desire by financial services firms to gain a better understanding of how the emergency services and utilities companies would respond to keep power, water and telecommunications running in the event of a major disruption.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence