LONDON--Banque Paribas is in the middle of piloting an operational risk module from Toronto-based Algorithmics designed to measure and manage settlement risk associated with its London-based fixed income and equity trading groups. Financial institutions have been prompted by regulators to understand their exposures to trades that fail due to processing errors or counterparty defaults.
The first phase of the ops risk module pilot, which has been running for about three months, is close to fini
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules