Paul Humphrey, global head of fixed-income e-business, said a lot of fixed-income transactions in Swiss francs already take place via Bloomberg, and offering a capability to trade interest rate swaps was a logical next stage in the evolution of the market.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data