“This initiative is great news for the CDS market,” said Michael Hintze, chief executive at the London-based hedge fund CQS Management. “This new partnership makes STP for CDS a reality for thousands of buy-side firms through ease of adoptability, and is vital in addressing the current issues facing the industry.”"This allows T-Zero to leverage Bloomberg’s unparalleled distribution platform to create a scalable solution for the widest possible audience, making a reality of [former chairman of the US Federal Reserve Board Alan] Greenspan’s desire to utilise today’s technology to eradicate scraps of paper,” said Mark Beeston, T-Zero’s president.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
Back to Top