London-based electronic trading consortium LiquidityHub began offering the liquidity of 12 major dealers electronically in euro interest rate swaps on October 22, slightly later than its targeted third-quarter launch date.
The system is intended to pool and distribute the fixed-income liquidity of leading dealers, 16 of which have taken equity stakes in the company. The firm's technology aggregates real-time streaming prices from these dealers, allowing institutional clients to view and trade
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence