More than 200 banks supervised by the Federal Reserve miss the mark on risk management, governance and regulatory compliance, a new report states.
The central bank revealed that 42.5% of bank holding companies of more than $50 billion in size had less than satisfactory supervisory ratings in 2018.
There are 51 US and foreign bank holding companies in this category, implying roughly 22 have less than satisfactory grades.
In addition, 5% of banks smaller than $50 billion had less than
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC