Futures commission merchants (FCMs) and dealers differ on how the Basel III leverage ratio and capital add-ons for big banks impact clearing of over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives, a report by international standard-setters shows.
Four multinational bodies tasked with developing the post-crisis regulatory framework issued a joint report earlier today, August 7, evaluating the effects of their reforms on OTC clearing activity. The findings of the report are based on a survey of 118 market
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing