Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) has reportedly created an operational risk development programme (ORDP) as part of plans to raise its op risk function to meet Basel II advanced measurement approach (AMA) standards.
Although RBS has no plans to seek regulatory approval to adopt an AMA, it is committed to upgrading its operational risk loss data collection, scenario analysis and other tools.
The bank's drive to improve operational risk management under the standardised approach (TSA) is in tune with
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules