At least one of the credit dark pools that launched earlier this year to facilitate institutional-size all-to-all trading in corporate bonds is off to a strong start.
TruMid, a session-based dark matching venue for corporate bonds, has seen almost 1,000 high-yield bond trades worth around $2 billion executed on its platform since it launched on April 29.
Electronifie, which combines a lit central limit order book (Clob) with a hidden order book for bigger trades, saw $358 million in primarily
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay