The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision has assembled a working group committed to keeping the business of banking humming even in the event of cyber intrusions or just technical snafus.
With typical stealth, the committee set up an operational resilience working group to study “issues related to cyber risk and broader operational resilience”, says the Basel website.
Information has been scant. But last week, at a Basel conference of banking supervisors held in Abu Dhabi, Lyndon Nelson,
- Libor leaders: ABP crafts blueprint for corporate Libor switch
- Libor leaders: how seven firms are tackling the transition
- Libor replacement: a modelling framework for in-arrears term rates
- Swaps data: a new era of competition in interest rate futures
- From memos to texts, algos fish for signals in-house