The Basel Committee on Banking Supervision has assembled a working group committed to keeping the business of banking humming even in the event of cyber intrusions or just technical snafus.
With typical stealth, the committee set up an operational resilience working group to study “issues related to cyber risk and broader operational resilience”, says the Basel website.
Information has been scant. But last week, at a Basel conference of banking supervisors held in Abu Dhabi, Lyndon Nelson,
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC