The chief executive of the world's largest financial transaction messaging service has said he would rate the institution's performance over the past year as ten-out-of-ten despite its infrastructure being involved in a major central bank cyber heist.
"On availability, we are at 100% year-to-date – and we aim to be up 99.999% of the time, or to have no more than five minutes of downtime in a year," Swift's Gottfried Leibbrandt says in a Central Banking Journal interview published today.
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC