With last year’s political agreement on Omnibus II, the Solvency II project is now moving ahead. The European Commission has been quietly taking soundings on its new unofficial draft of the level 2 delegated acts, which provide more detail on how the regime will operate. This has been circulated among member states and other key stakeholders and has already raised concerns from the insurance industry.
The draft of the delegated acts is largely in line with the version that was circulated by the
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data