European repositories are warning up to 60% of derivatives trade reports entering their systems cannot be matched with their corresponding halves, leaving vast numbers of orphaned reports and a patchy picture of what is happening in derivatives markets.
Europe's trade reporting mandate requires both counterparties to a listed or over-the-counter derivatives trade to report their side of the transaction to a trade repository, which involves the submission of a counterparty's legal entity identifi
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data