- Shagun Kumar, Managing director, India, TMF Group
- Dennis Chia, Chief financial officer, StarHub
- Srinivasan Venkita Padmanabhan, President and global head, Finance, Olam International
- Moderator: Narayanan Somasundaram, Hong Kong bureau chief, Risk.net
Financial complexity is an often overlooked factor that multinational businesses must take into account.
The Financial Complexity Index (FCI) ranks 94 global jurisdictions based on their complexity from a financial compliance perspective. This is defined by the ease with which companies in those jurisdictions can deal with taxes, adhere to reporting requirements, maintain company accounts and deal with cross-border transactions.
Key topics discussed in this webinar include:
- Understanding financial complexity and the FCI
- Reasons for added complexity and burden
- New trends and developments in the Asia-Pacific market – underlying risks and challenges
- Navigating the digitisation era and its impact on businesses
- What needs to be done