The European Central Bank is weighing up its legal options to continue to block the leverage ratio exemption for deposits that six French banks transfer to a state-owned credit institution, Risk.net understands.
On July 13, the European Union’s General Court annulled the ECB’s decision to deny an exemption for deposits held at Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations, a public lender run by France’s parliament, where French banks place around 60% of deposits related to tax-free savings products such
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?