Comic book heroes Batman and Robin are dubbed the “dynamic duo” due to their effectiveness in fighting crime on the streets of Gotham. But if the pair had to ask the mayor for permission before apprehending each criminal mastermind, fans of the duo would have to find a different nickname to describe the partnership.
Treasurers may feel the same way about the Basel Committee’s Fundamental Review of the Trading Book. The market risk rules make allowances for banks to use dynamic hedging
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines