The UK's Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has still not processed half of the applications it has received from fund managers seeking authorisation under the alternative investment fund managers directive (AIFMD).
Despite telling managers to fill in their AIFM paperwork early the financial watchdog has about 480 applications left to process before the July 22 deadline.
Lara Joseph, spokesperson for the FCA, says the regulator aims to process a full-scope UK AIFM's application within three month
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data