Complying with a raft of financial and energy market rules is putting heavy demands on companies' energy trading and risk management (ETRM) software systems, according to the results of Energy Risk’s 2014 Software Survey and Rankings.
Just 35% of firms that responded to this year’s survey affirmed that their systems were ‘regulation ready’. A further 38.2% of respondents reported they were ‘almost ready', with over a quarter saying they were ‘not quite ready' or ‘not at all ready'.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data