He will lead a team of 18 people focused on marketing foreign exchange, credit and interest rate cash and derivatives products to hedge fund clients.
Mullen will report to Robert Douch, ABN Amro's global head of distribution.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules