A bank official in New York said Dechosal was hired to help grow Bank of America’s integrated short-term interest rate derivatives and forward foreign exchange business. Rabobank declined to comment on Dechosal’s replacement.
Dechosal’s appointment follows Steve Nutland’s transfer to London from the New York office as head of the spot desk.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence