Timmermans will be based in Amsterdam and report to Paul Kranendonk, global head of cross-border structured and commodity finance. He is currently global head of agricultural commodity finance, a position he has held since 2006.Anushavan Simonyan will take up the role of head of Russia for ABN Amro Rothschild, based in Moscow on May 1, 2007. He will manage the company’s Moscow operations working with its London-based emerging markets group and global network.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
Back to Top