According to a Eurex spokesman, Preuss will leave his current position as chief executive and board member of the London-based trading group Mako – a position he has held since 2002. Previously, he held a range of senior management positions at Deutsche Börse from 1990 to 2000, most recently as member of Eurex executive management responsible for business development, marketing and sales.
Eurex said Preuss would become a member of its executive board from April 1.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules