- Ilja Faerman, Senior vice-president, Client solutions, Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), Numerix
- Tristan Blood, Head of equity solutions, EMEA, Goldman Sachs
- Shane Edwards, Managing director and global head of structuring, UBS Investment Bank
- Moderator: Helen Bartholomew, Editor-at-large, Risk.net
Structured notes are complex, and 2019 is seeing a big push for diversification and a new focus on repricing, resulting in new complexities and challenges for the structured products market.
Staying on top of product innovation and understanding the automation and electronification of trading is key to overcoming complex derivatives and structured notes. This webinar explores the current and changing status of structured notes and how diversification can be managed to grow a business among declining markets.
- Historic popularity, competitive perspectives and the evolution of structured notes
- Managing the complexity of hedging notes, and accounting for volatility spikes and reasonable costs
- Participating on a multi-dealer platform and why this is emerging as common interaction
- New product innovations, managing them within and introducing them to an organisation.