Parliamentarians' rejection of new standards at the heart of the European Union's Packaged Retail and Insurance-based Investment Products (Priips) regulation has set the clock ticking on crunch talks to save the reforms from being postponed beyond their end-of-year start date.
Members of the European Parliament's Economic and Monetary Affairs committee (Econ) voted against the European Commission's proposed Priips regulatory technical standards (RTS) on September 1. Parliamentarians supported
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay