Over the past decade the structured products market in Asia has become a competitive business as more issuers entered the fray and margins grew thinner while customers demanded more transparency on price and product.
The arrival of multi-issuer platforms (MIPs) to the region is likely to be a game-changing moment for the industry shaping the direction of business for the next decade.
"Private bank investment in technology has been limited if nonexistent so now like every other area of financial
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants