BNP Paribas has assumed market-making responsibilities for the range of structured products that Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) passed over on completion of the deal to sell its entire portfolio to the French bank. The deal was reached on November 14, 2013 and was formally confirmed on February 24.
Ensuring that secondary markets are covered by BNP Paribas will affect the distributors of the former RBS products, but not listed products. Announcements appeared this morning on RBS Markets websites f
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules