Mariana Capital is a new plan manager in the UK retail market and recently issued a six-year autocallable linked to the FTSE 100 index. The notes offer investors a fixed return of 8.25% per annum, provided that on any annual observation date from the end of the second year onwards the value of the index is equal to or higher than its initial level. Capital is not protected and investors could suffer a loss to their invested capital if the price of the underlying asset breaches the barrier.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?