Over the past 12 months, AK Asset Management has managed to reign in the Turkish market by expanding its offering of capital-protected funds beyond Turkish equities and commodities, exploring European and Asian underlyings. With a total of 30,000 investors, the bank has also worked with international counterparties to build up a range of proprietary indexes that have outperformed broad-based indexes.
Between September 2012 and October 2013, the bank launched a total of 24 capital-protected funds
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data