Investors and participants within the structured products industry are waiting to find out what, if anything, the Financial Conduct Authority will do about the 12,000 investors saddled with fees of up to £600 when Reyker Securities took over plan management of their Merchant Capital structured products.
Reyker, the London-based financial administrator and custodian, announced the charges at the end of April. Since investors and independent financial advisers (IFAs) found out that charges
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- Lack of buy-side repo backstop a concern – Citi repo head
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB