The UK Listing Authority (UKLA) has launched a consultation to gauge industry participants' views on some of the more subjective elements of the European Commission's Prospectus Directive.
The Prospectus Directive aims to help retail investors by providing clearer, more standardised prospectuses for the public offerings of securities. But market participants are concerned about what constitutes comprehensibility and how this can be achieved when all relevant information about the products concer
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules