Credit Suisse has improved its market share and significantly increased revenue from a varied platform that includes exchange-traded notes (ETNs), swathes of public and private structured notes and a wealth of intelligent and successful algorithmic strategies.
While the rest of the industry contracted, the Swiss bank's structured products volumes rose by 6% year-on-year to $4.2 billion in 2011. "We are pretty well known, having been in the third-party space for six or seven years; it's not like
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?