BNP Paribas has promoted Jean-Eric Pacini to global head of structuring for equity derivatives. Reporting to Nicolas Marque, global head of structured equity, Pacini will be based in London. Paris-based Eric Le Brusq has been named global head of sales.
Since joining BNP Paribas in 2005, Pacini has held various positions in sales both in Paris and London.
Most recently global head of sales and structuring, in his new role Pacini replaces Remi Frank, who named head of ultra-high-net-worth and ind
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data