The latest issuance in the US market includes a series of Royal Bank of Scotland reverse convertibles, with the frequently used themes of metals and banks used as underlyings.
There are two products based on Bank of America stock to come from RBS. One of these is a six-month product that offers a 12% annualised return and has a 75% downside protection barrier, after which capital is lost at the rate of 1:1. The scores on this product are 6.1 overall and 4.1 for the risk map.
The other RBS produc
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules