A step in the right direction



The long-running saga of Telewest’s restructuring took another step forward last month when the cable company reached an agreement with a group of creditors. Under the terms of the plan, Telewest bondholders will now receive 98.5% of the company, leaving shareholders with the remaining 1.5%.

This is a marked improvement for the ad hoc group of bondholders, which includes WR Huff Asset Management, Liberty Media Group and IDT Corporation, who had agreed in principle in September 2002 to

Only users who have a paid subscription or are part of a corporate subscription are able to print or copy content.

To access these options, along with all other subscription benefits, please contact info@risk.net or view our subscription options here: http://subscriptions.risk.net/subscribe

You are currently unable to copy this content. Please contact info@risk.net to find out more.

Sorry, our subscription options are not loading right now

Please try again later. Get in touch with our customer services team if this issue persists.

New to Risk.net? View our subscription options

If you already have an account, please sign in here.

You need to sign in to use this feature. If you don’t have a Risk.net account, please register for a trial.

Sign in
You are currently on corporate access.

To use this feature you will need an individual account. If you have one already please sign in.

Sign in.

Alternatively you can request an individual account here