The International Swaps and Derivatives Association is facing a pushback against its plan to become the brains trust behind a global scheme that could drive changes to the way Europe classifies products in derivatives trades.
Last week, the Financial Stability Board published responses to its second consultation on unique product identifier (UPI) governance, a key part of reforms to improve transparency in trade reporting agreed by the G20 at the Pittsburgh Summit in 2009. Many hope the
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC