With the September 2016 rollout of margin requirements for non-centrally cleared over-the-counter derivatives (BCBSIosco 2015) fast approaching, derivatives pricing with initial margin (IM) remains a significant challenge as IM - essentially a capital measure of potential future exposure - forces historical scenarios into a pricing model.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE PDF
At a fixed future time, for example, the short rate would evolve and accumulate filtration under both the risk-neutral and the
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay