Peter Carr is one of the most productive financial mathematicians working today. Currently a visiting professor at New York University’s Courant Institute, Carr has been named Risk’s Quant of the Year both for his many ground-breaking insights into pricing and hedging exotic derivatives, many of which have been published in Risk, and his ability to make his models both accurate and tractable enough to be useful in the real world.
Keith Lewis, until recently at Banc of America Securities in New
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing