Reaping the rewards of building up staff levels across the region that placed the company in an ideal position to take advantage of rising volumes in the volatile Chinese and iron ore derivatives markets saw Icap named Interdealer Broker of the Year.
A tumultuous year for Chinese markets which has taken in further derivatives liberalisation, the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect, an equity market boom-and-bust and government interventions to lower interest rates and weaken the currency, has
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules