Malaysia remains the central hub of CIMB's regional operations where product innovation and cross-border solutions are developed and rolled out to the regional bank's network. The bank has retained the award for Malaysia house of the year for the tenth year running, maintaining its position as the leading derivatives issuer and distributor in Malaysia. CIMB traded over 138 billion ringgit ($42 billion) of derivatives from July 2013 to June 2014, an 11.2% increase year-on-year.
This year, with
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia