Launched in 2011 as part of China's effort to internationalise its currency, the RMB qualified foreign institutional investor (RQFII) scheme has developed quickly but the pace has noticeably accelerated in the past 12 months with the relaxation of a number of rules, driving investment demand to its highest level yet in 2014.
CSOP Asset Management has been at the forefront of the RQFII market since its inception and the firm's expertise in developing both passive and active managed RQFII funds
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants