Two years ago, Deutsche Bank embarked on an ambitious restructuring programme that saw its asset and wealth management operations more closely integrated with its investment banking arm. This desegregated approach has allowed the global bank to deliver sophisticated solutions to some of its wealthiest clients, and helped earn it a place as Private Bank of the Year in the 2014 Asia Risk awards.
It has also helped attract new money into the business. In the second quarter of 2014, the bank's asset
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules