MSCI has taken the lead in transforming academic research into empirical indexes with its range of risk premia benchmarks, which have gathered a total of $31 billion throughout Europe, the Middle East and Africa in structured products and exchange-traded funds (ETFs). At a time when risk premia strategies are a hot topic with investors exploring risk factors, MSCI stands out as the index provider that best reflects their prevailing investment preferences.
The latest addition to the index
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?