Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) – China's largest bank as measured by assets and market capitalisation – is also a leading player in the onshore derivatives market. Over the past 12 months the implementation of a new in-house derivatives pricing system developed by its 15-member quantitative analytics team to support the growth of its derivative business has led to a significant increase in volumes traded and in products offered.
The bank has expanded its treasury business with
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?