Click here for full rankings results tables
The potential for monetary stimulus being unwound in the US and monetary tightening stances from regional central banks has created ripples in the Asian equity and currency markets as institutional funds pull back from the region. Other than Japan, the macro picture in the rest of the region has been flagging on the back of lower long-term growth in key markets like China, Singapore and India.
Banks have had to deal with lower flow volumes and create
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules