Steven Roth has been portfolio manager of GLG's market neutral hedge fund since November 2005 when he joined from Deutsche Bank's European convertible business.
He takes a top-down and a bottom-up approach when looking at a range of ideas across the credit spectrum: special situations, change of control language and volatility driven ideas to name a few.
His team uses internal systems to screen the market for certain criteria which are then filtered and sorted. This acts as a primary screen and
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines