Launched in April 2009, the Matrix Credit Opportunities fund of hedge funds (FoHF) has coped well with demanding market conditions. It generated annualised returns for of 6.65% with volatility of just 2.52% in 2009 and has made positive returns in 76% of all months since it opened under the aegis of chief investment officer Stuart Ratcliff.
Matrix Group says the fund’s objective is to achieve consistently high annual returns with low volatility and low correlation to broad equity indexes over
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules