The 47° North New Generation Fund launched in March 2009 to offer investors access to a diversified portfolio of early stage hedge fund managers spread over different investment strategies.
It seeks to benefit from higher risk-adjusted returns through exposure to early-stage managers and smaller funds with shorter histories than those usually attractive to funds of hedge funds.
The underlying funds typically have assets under management of less than $500 million and track records of less than
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden