Launched in 1999 in the aftermath of the Russian debt crisis, the Signet Global Fixed Fund has a 12-year track record annualising around 8% a year. This performance has helped Signet Capital Management establish a reputation as a specialist fund of hedge funds provider in fixed income, exploiting the full range of opportunities available along the entire credit curve.
The fund has generated consistent annual returns since inception and stayed within its stated objective of Libor plus 4% to 8%
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden