In the short time since it was launched in July 2009, Sicav Arbitrage Opportunities has produced strong results, generating annualised returns of 20.6% with a standard deviation of just 5.33%, including 10 consecutive months of positive returns from inception.
That is something fund manager Margrethe Rokkum Testi is proud of, though she credits the performance to the work of a strong investment team with a disciplined approach, not one single individual.
“Thalia’s investment team is composed of
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay